Eco-friendly and energy-efficient
Thanks to eSSD technology, the eDVR Series consumes less power than traditional DVRs. And that energy efficiency benefits your wallet as well as the environment.
- Energy consumption of an eDVR can be as low as 5.42 to 5.82 Watts, while conventional DVRs generally use about 9.48 to 11 Watts
- Users enjoy per-device energy savings of 40 – 45 kWh per year (equal to 3,000 smartphone charges)
- The eDVR packaging materials are biodegradable, too, demonstrating Hikvision’s extensive efforts toward a greener footprint
An embedded solid state drive
The embedded solid state drive delivers industrial-level storage for video monitoring with sustained performance.
Users save money and time – no HDD installation necessary – and enjoy better DVR performance with extended capacities.
- The “screwless” design makes tool-free installation possible
- Reduces setup time by up to 70%
A DVR that’s more durable than ever
If you’re looking for rugged, reliable storage with long service life, the eDVR series has it.
- The eSSD’s structure increases its physical stability even in extreme operating conditions
- More resistant to impacts and vibration
- Extended service life and less maintenance
- The eSSD’s durability has been confirmed by JEDEC (Global Standards for the Microelectronics Industry) through stress testing equivalent to 10 years of use
Efficient video analytics
Our eDVRs feature Motion Detection 2.0 or AcuSense, which enables human and vehicle detection with accurate alarms.
By minimizing false alarms triggered by insignificant moving objects such as animals and falling leaves, users can focus on real threats. It’s cost-effective and time-saving without losing important details.
Make the most of your storage
An eDVR’s storage is predictable thanks to Hikvision’s Scene-Adaptive Bitrate Control technology. How does that help?
Here’s an example: When an eDVR analyzes a high-complexity scene, it accurately allocates a higher bitrate to ensure great video quality. A scene with fewer moving objects, or none at all, will generate a stream with a much lower bitrate.
- Coding efficiency improves by 20%
- Multiple storage periods are available, including 2-, 4-, and 8-week recordings
One compact size fits all
The highly compact eDVR fits virtually anywhere. It can even be held in the palm of your hand!
It’s easy to set up in your workplace or home office. Place the eDVR just about anywhere, even tight spaces. When it’s running, you will hardly notice it’s there. And when you need to access it, no heavy lifting is required.
Motion Detection 2.0
- Human/Vehicle Analysis
Deep learning-based motion detection 2.0 is enabled by default for all analog channels, it can classify human and vehicle, and extremely reduce false alarms caused by objects like leaves and lights;
Quick search by object or event type is supported;
- Video CompressionH.265 Pro/H.265
- Encoding Resolution1080p Lite/720p/720p Lite/WD1/4CIF/CIF/QVGA
- Frame Rate
1080p Lite/720p/720p Lite/WD1/4CIF@15 fps
1080p Lite/720p is 15 fps by default
- Video Bitrate According to the actual scene, scene-adaptive bitrate control technology would automatically allocates appropriate bitrate to ensure the stability of recording period.
- Stream Type
Video, Video & Audio
Note: In order to protect privacy, the device will only record video (without audio) by default. If you want to record audio, you shall manually enable audio recording. For operation details, refer to the user manual.
- Audio CompressionG.711u
- Audio Bitrate64 Kbps
Video And Audio
- IP Video Input
Up to 5 MP resolution
Support H.265+/H.265 IP cameras
- Analog Video Input
BNC interface (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω), supporting coaxitron connection
- HDTVI Input1080p25, 1080p30, 720p25, 720p30
- AHD Input1080p25, 1080p30, 720p25, 720p30
- HDCVI Input1080p25, 1080p30, 720p25, 720p30
- CVBS InputSupport
- HDMI Output1-ch, 1920 × 1080/60 Hz, 1280 × 1024/60 Hz, 1280 × 720/60 Hz
- VGA Output1-ch, 1920 × 1080/60 Hz, 1280 × 1024/60 Hz, 1280 × 720/60 Hz
- Video Output ModeHDMI/VGA simultaneous output
- Audio Input8-ch via coaxial cable
- Audio Output1-ch via HDMI
- Synchronous Playback8-ch
- Total Bandwidth
Incoming bandwidth: 8 Mbps
- Remote Connection32
- Network ProtocolTCP/IP, DHCP, Hik-Connect, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, NFS, UPnP™, HTTPS
- Network Interface1, RJ45 10/100 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
Built-in 512 GB eSSD (480 GB available)
The device can store about 2 weeks videos for 8-ch analog cameras (default parameters), this estimation is for reference only.
- USB InterfaceRear panel: 2 × USB 2.0
- Alarm In/OutN/A
- Power Supply12 VDC, 1 A
- Consumption≤ 6.2 W (with eSSD)
- Working Temperature-10 °C to 45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F)
- Working Humidity10% to 90%
- Dimension (W × D × H)151 × 121 × 46 mm (5.94 × 4.76 × 1.81 inch)
- Weight≤ 0.5 kg (with eSSD, 1.1 lb.)